Have functions but not limited to:
- Conducts testing and analysis according to the approved official methods
- Responsible to follow all QA/QC procedures and SOP stated in the quality procedure manual
- Responsible for maintaining all Quality Records related to laboratory testing
- Adheres to good laboratory practice at all times
- Valid PRC license
- Valid ICP Member
- Related experience in analytical services or any equivalent.
- No derogatory records or criminal offenses.
- Willing to render overtime, work during holidays, and on-call schedules
- Preferred experience: At least 1 year of work experience in a chemical laboratory
- Preferably living in Cavite or Laguna Area, or willing to relocate to Cavite.
- New Registered Chemists are welcome
- Updated CV
- Certificate of Employment and Clearance from the previous employer
- Updated Police clearance or NBI Clearance
- Letter of Intent addressed to Mrs. Edna Callejas-Mijares (President and CEO)
For interested applicants email your RESUME and APPLICATION LETTER to [email protected] or call (046) 402-1318 or 09165153856 for more details.